Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

tirsdag 7. april 2009

hello from Denmark

Hello crafters
Finally i'm on the net again,using my aunt's computer, so far my holliday have been fine, celebrated my mum's birthday sunday with my family, weather isn't that good but at least it's not raining, visiting my aun't and uncle today, found some old old pictures, can't wait to get to know who's on them my mum may know who it is.

1 kommentar:

Myrt sa...

Hi Winnie - I didn't realize you were away on holiday - do hope you are having a wonderful time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails