Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

mandag 9. februar 2009

Still feeling like crap

I've been feeling like crap for a week now so decided to stay home from work the next couple of days, hopefully i will feel better in a day or 2.

I have been trying to get a scrapbookpage made for a challenge over at ScrapbookDreamer well i haven't got started yet but have an idea of what to make if i just could get the B***** old computer to work LOL coz thats where the picture i want to use is, i think it is the screen that are playing up on me as the comp. goes on when i turn it on but nothing comes up on the screen think it is the wire between the comp and screen that are failing, i don't want to buy another screen for the old comp. as i don't use it that much after i got my laptop.

Well better get going then if i want to get it made.

1 kommentar:

Donna sa...

I hope you are feeling better now Winnie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails