Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

lørdag 21. juni 2008

Saturday is here LOL

Its saturday, and i've been out to my postoffice to collekt a couple of parcels LOL you may have guessed what it was yep craft goodies that i had ordered from England and Norway both parcels arrived today so i'm gonna play sometime today maybe that can get my creative juices flowing. It still raining here so a good day for anything crafty. Will load some pictures when i've made up something crafty.

1 kommentar:

Myrt sa...

..hey Winnie my friend....it's just like Christmas receiving our craft orders isn't it? I got one yesterday myself from British Columbia - a few punches, brads and bazzil cardstock. Enjoy playing with your new toys!

Your trip to US sounds fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails