Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

lørdag 31. desember 2016

DT MoonFlower Digistamps ....... Featuring Gigis Gift

Hello 
 This is my last DT post for MoonFlower Digistamps ...... 
Thank you so much Andreia Silva for having me on your team it has been a plessure to create with your stamps. 
Here is the card and the stamp can be purchased HERE 
her name is Gigi's gift. and i colored her with my promarkers rest of the detail will be on my blog maybe tomorrow or the day after. 



I also want to wish my followers here on my blog a Happy and Healthty New Year with one of my favorite songs


https://youtu.be/jVzueXIXy3I?list=RDjVzueXIXy3I 



Takk for at du tok turen innom og Velkommen igjen/ thanks for taking the time to visit.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails