Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

tirsdag 1. desember 2015

DT - Karleigh Sue .............. Featuring " Mrs Naughty Claus "


Hello there !! 
Its time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog 
The theme this time is ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist using NON TRADITIONAL christmas colors. 

I've used Mrs Naughty Claus for my project this time , i've made a box with napkins & Tealights, i went with non traditional colors for my project and if you like her you can buy her HERE 
I hope i have inspired you to try out non traditional colors for your christmas card and i hope to see you join our challenge and i would like to see you on our FB Group too,  sharing your creations with a Karleigh Sue digi  on your cards, there are a lots of great images to choose from . 




CS : Bazzill Grey - Panduro Black Pearl 
DP :  Papir Design - Par i Hjerter , grå 
Image : Karleigh Sue Digistamps .
Dies : Scrapmagasinet " Jul i Hjertet " - " Christmas in your Heart " 
I've colored her with my beloved promarkers and i'm sorry i forgot to list the colors but as you can see she is all grey. 


Takk for at du tok turen innom og Velkommen igjen/ thanks for taking the time to visit.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails