Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

fredag 3. april 2015

DT - Slinky Tart ....... featuring " Illiana ".

Hello from Denmark ........ 
Today  i am featuring the image " Illiana " from Slinky Tart 
You can get her HERE , 

Here's my card.


CS: Bazzill Vanilla & Green 
DP: can't remember where from. 
Image : Slinky Tart " Illeana " 
Flowers from WOC , dies from Marianne Design & Spellbinders, bling from Panduro.
She is colored with Promarkers , ( sorry forgot to write the colors i've used down. go have a look at my team mates creations HERE lots of inspiration for you on these gorgeous creations....... 
If you want to know when new images is up Let me know and i will add you to our facebook group you may need to friend me on facebook you can do so searching my name if we are not friends. 


Takk for at du tok turen innom og Velkommen igjen/ thanks for taking the time to visit.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails