Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

tirsdag 13. juli 2010

Good morning on a tuesday

Good morning bloggers.
Woke up this morning to rain and not so warm outside, i have finally finished setting up the wallpaper and got it painted twice, now it just need a really good cleaning out and it will be one of the best rooms in my appartment, my youngest son will start on his room soon, maybe allready today, i have decided that today will be my relaxing day to make a few cards for all the challengeblog i am following so will see how many i actually get finished, just been out on a walk with the dog so now i 'll go start of my cardmaking day.
Have a lovely day all of you cardmakers out there
Hugs
ref

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails