Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

fredag 2. april 2010

Fridaysketchers #96 & Secret crafter saturdaychallenge # 76

Here's my take on the sketch over at Fridaysketchers
over at Secret Crafter they have a color combo which is green , pink , and flower.
I have paper pierced the girl and decided to not color her face and arms as would not ruin it i am not good at coloring with inks nor with pens oh believe me i have tried several times they say practice do a master but not in my case LOL,then i cut her out and mounted her with foam pads to get a bit of depth in the card.
Have a nice evening.

Supplies:
CS: Bazzill Bling (Light & Dark green)
DP: Bo Bunny & Basic Grey.
Flowers: Prima
Stamps: teenage girl from "Kort & Godt, textstamp from inkadinkado
Brads from scrapbooks moment, ribbon, spellbinders labels 4, MS punch.



1 kommentar:

Myrt sa...

Oh Winnie - your blog looks great and I love this card - well done, my friend. Nice to see you posting again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails