Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

torsdag 19. mars 2009

This is what i got

From my friend in US i was sooooooo surprised and to tell i just LOVE it my very own lunchbox which i will take my lunch in tomorrow, wonder what my colleques will say LOL, there is also some ribbon that i will use om LO'es for my hollidaybook,and the beads will come in handy for something i'm planning to sew.


2 kommentarer:

Paula's ponderings sa...

Very nice Winnie!! As usual I am wayyyy behind in my birthday cards but you know all my good wishes are with you on your birthday, and every day XX

Myrt sa...

...oh Winnie, lucky you - and Elvis as well - how nice of your friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails