Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

mandag 2. mars 2009

First page for my hollidaybook

Finally i have started to scrap my pictures from my holliday in the USA last year, i am into circles at the moment, so all the pictures on this page had to go through my cricut LOL i am very happy with the way it turned out. Anyway here's the page.



2 kommentarer:

Myrt sa...

Hi Winnie: Your first page is FABULOUS - my what a lot of work you have put into it. I like everything about it! Well done, my friend!

Gry-Heidi sa...

For en herlig LO!! Fant masse annet fint i bloggen din også :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails