Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

tirsdag 24. mars 2009

A Big Hug & A Glass of Lemonade




Thanks to my lovely friend Marion from Canada for those two awards, and as she said you can always use a hug and share a glass of lemonade with a friend, just got home from work and school so i am pretty tired.

My son and his friend Remy has started the wallpapering tonight woo hoo i am so glad it has been started and as far as i know i will have all the wallpapering done in the livingroom before i leave Bergen next week home to Denmark to celebrate easter with my mum and sis thats the best part LOL.

1 kommentar:

ScrapDoggie sa...

Wowza, congrats Winnie!! And well deserved!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails