Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

fredag 20. februar 2009

Magnolia vs Stampavie Challenge # 14 Color Combo

As i received my new stamps from a norwegian shop ( Northstarstamps)on monday played with them on wednesday and yesterday, i thought i would have a go at the Magnolia Vs Stampavie colour combo challenge this week,i hope i have reached the criteria for the colour combo on my card.



Stamp: Rachelle Ann Miller "Mouse Hug"
Paper: Daisybucket, Basic Grey, Bazzill Bling
Tim holtz Ranger Distress Inks: Vintage photo, Tea Dye, Milled Lavender, Faded jeans,Pine neddles,Age Mahogany.

3 kommentarer:

Totty Teabag sa...

I love this little mouse Winnie. When I win the lottery I will buy him...lol.

Kirsten Alicia sa...

This is so pretty & I love the little mouse.

Myrt sa...

Oh Winnie, how cute is that!! What a darling mouse....great colouring too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails