Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

lørdag 3. januar 2009

My Christmastree



Here's a picture of my Christmastree, take a look at the 3 ornaments that are just underneath the top star, i got them in a swap i was in in 2007, they are made by a lovely Lady from Georgia US, Thanks so much Donna, the picture is not that good so i'll try to get a better pic of them later.

1 kommentar:

Myrt sa...

Hi Winnie:

Your tree looks nice - we just took ours down today (lol). Don't you just love handmade ornaments - they are lovely, Winnie. I have a lot of handmade ornaments and they all have a story behind them.
Happy New Year Winnie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails