Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

lørdag 22. november 2008

More Christmascards


Here's my first card made with my new stamps from "Magnolia" aint he just soooooooo cute, backing paper is from Panduro, i am not happy with my coloring dont think he looks right, i cant find my watercolor pencils, so used some of my granddaughters coloring pens.


this card i made from a sketch in a norwegian magazine " Et Trykk" stamp is from " Kort og Godt" and Panduro, paper is from a english magazine, cant remember which one as i have so many of them.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails