Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

onsdag 16. april 2008

BE AWARE

Just logged into my blog this morning and saw there was 2 comments on my post about mum's birthday, well i like to read the comments so clicked on the first post well it was SPAM, so please be aware of those two names i am going to list here, " FENRIDAL" " SHAKADAL" it was a bit scary as it was to some site where there was an virusscanner of some sort deleted both the post from my blog and now i am going to scan my computer with my own virus program which is NORTON.

1 kommentar:

Eve sa...

You need to go into settings and click on the comments tab at the top. Then make sure that you have turned word verification on for comments (10th item in the list). That should stop spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails