Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

fredag 8. februar 2008

Only one week more

before i and my grandson Jonas leave for London, well since i posted last the snows gone and it's been rainy and windy, still trying to get my craftroom organized, so i can sit in there and do my crafting but it seems that it will take a looooooooooooooong time to get it as i want it, been making atc's lately, was supposed to scrap an old photograph of my grandmother but now i can't find that "****** picture" hopefully i can get to scrap it this weekend cross your fingers LOL well i'm off until next time have a nice day where ever in the world you are.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails