Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

torsdag 6. desember 2007

I...................................



Actually scrapped yesterday 1st page for a long time, today i've made a couple of simple cards, nothing much to report from Bergen anyother that it rains as usually, just had a quick conversation with my eldest son he sent me a nice picture from where he lives loads and loads of snow yippeeeeeee hope it looks like this when i go visit him, Here's both my scrappage and the pic from my son. Going out shopping as soon as the dryer is finish need to get some new christmas decorations

1 kommentar:

Roz sa...

Hi Winnie!!
I already commented on the scrap page on our group, but just had to say what a gorgeous photo the snow pic is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails