Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

mandag 16. juli 2007



For the 1 time i have made a 2 pager , for a challenge on HTH scrapbookforum, don't think i ever wants to make another 2 pager as it tooks me 3 days to get it finish.

Nothing much going on here, it has been a bad weather for over a week now, i am a bit concerned as if my flowers on my balcony will die due to all that water coming down, bought me some strawberrie plants, so i am excited to see if i get some strawberries LOL, well thats all for now, have some things to do.

1 kommentar:

Brummiebird sa...

Winnie, great double page spread (as usual).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails