Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

onsdag 24. desember 2014

DT - The Stamping Chef..................... The last challenge, featuring ....... Checking out (for the year).

Hello. 
As most of you know TSC is closing on December 31, so if you want to buy you'll have to do it before the 31 due to a new EU Law, i think every one now know that a lot of Digistores are closing down coz of that Law.
This will  be my last card for TSC challenge 





I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with one of my favorite christmas songs ....... song by the greatest artist ever......... 










Takk for at du tok turen innom og Velkommen igjen/ thanks for taking the time to visit.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails