Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

lørdag 20. juni 2009

Birthdaycard


Hello Crafters
here's a i've made this morning it's a birthdaycard but i can't say who is gonna get it coz i don't know if the recipient is looking at my blog but thought i would share it with all that are visiting my blog, i havern't made a lot of cards lately just a few as my DIL inspe wanted me to make some weddingcards for her sister i forgot to scan them so can't share them here. well here's the card, i've used a digital stamp that was a freebie i can't remember from where but maybe there are people out there that know where to find it please could you then share the website/blog with me, i've used a sketch from a norwegian card/scrapbooking magazine called Ett Trykk. Have a nice weekend i am off to town to go buy a birthdaypresent to my grandson who will turn 16 on tuesday 23 june.

1 kommentar:

Myrt sa...

Hi Winnie - you're not the only one that hasn't made many cards lately - I'm in the same boat, my friend.

This digi-stamp is adorable - I love whimsical things and you have coloured and matched the papers 'perfecto'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails