Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

fredag 29. mai 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #3

After a couple of days trying to make a card for the Sunday sketch & Stamp challenge i finally got it made after inspiration from my good friend Marion in Canada, pop over to Myrt's Card-O-Craft and have a look at her lovely cards.
Well here's my entry hope you like it.

3 kommentarer:

Myrt sa...

...aw Winnie, what a sweet card - the graphic is darling and your papers are gorgeous. Oh my friend, thanks so much for mentioning my blog - you are so kind to me.

SemSee sa...

What a sweet card! I love the image and the border punches you've used! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

Sunday Sketch and Stamp sa...

What an adorable card - and how clever to stamp the image in brown ink - really gives it depth!

Thanks for taking part in Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails