Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

tirsdag 30. desember 2008

Hello

Well yesterday i ordered some stamps from a norwegian internet shop xmasstamps that is LOL they were on sale so bought 10 so should be fit for fight on next years xmascards LOL.

Tomorrow it's New Years Eve i am on work to about 2:00pm then home for a rest before making dinner, i don't have any plans for the night other than stay home and see the fireworks at midnight, my youngest son will probably be out with friends so will only be me and my BIL here to watch the fireworks, but thats ok.

Well i need to go foodshopping so off i go have a lovely day where ever you are.

Ingen kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails