Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

lørdag 29. mars 2008

Hellooooooooooooo






Ok here's a little update went to Denmark for the easter and since it was my birthday eastersaturday ( i think that's what you call it in the UK) i invited my family out for Dinner, got a lot of nice presents, money from my brother, some clothes from my sis her kids and my mum, a book about elvis from my BIL, nothing from my sons yet but know i am going to be spoilt from them sometime, but not sure when LOL, oh and not to forget a cd with Elvis too, the Dinner took place in an old restaurant where i had my very first job, washing glasses LOL, at that time it was called " Blomsten" now the name is " Cro'n" but it still looks like when i worked there only the Bar is put on another site of the room. here's some pictures from my Birthday.From upper left my mum, brother , me in the morning, then my sis and me in the evening.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails