Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

onsdag 31. oktober 2007

Well it's been a long long time since i updated my ramblings. I have been " home" in Denmark for a while, needed to go away for a while after my husbands funeral , it has done me good i can now look forward to get back to normal again, starting my job again tomorrow after a long bad year, next week i am off to England, ohhhhhhhh am i excited to meet up with some girls from a cardgroup i am on, you bet LOL , well today i have decided that i need to scan a lot of cards i have been sent from all over the world. Thats all i have to say now, THANKS to all that have sent me cards after my DH passed away.

1 kommentar:

Roz sa...

Hiya Winnie! Glad you liked the video!! Happy to see you posting again as well.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails