Velkommen til min blogg

Hei Hei
Så kjekt å se at du har funnet min blogg, legg gjerne igjen ett spor etter deg slik at jeg kan besøke deg og.

hello hello
Its so nice to see you have found my blog ......

Følgere

Stamptv

Spotify

Follow me on Spotify

søndag 5. august 2007

Woooooo Hooooooooo







Got my new stamps on friday and have made some cards with them also did some scrapping thursday for a challenge on hth scrapbook forum.It has been raining here for about 3 weeks now, the weather forecast says the summer is on it's way, but don't think so when looking out my window,very cloudy outside,well thats all for today.

2 kommentarer:

Totty Teabag sa...

Lovely Winnie. Is that you holding the flowers? Was that your wedding day?

Roz sa...

I was just going to ask that too Totty. What a lovely page... awwww...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails